Thursday, December 11, 2008

after the rain...

today, one of my BFF made a joke, it was really funny but somehow hurt me inside.

It was in a b’day party when he keep talked about why am I still single till today? Then he told everyone to find me a guy. Then he said loud...“this girl don’t know how to find a boy friend. Hahaha!” and all the people there, include me, laughed out loud. It’s just a joke....i fuckin realize it, and i liked the joke. But he just succeed make my mind going back into my past love.

What does he know about love? Real love? True love.

I’ll tell to you about true love.

how you 'll answer this question below show how far you know bout loving someone.

‘have you ever fall in love with someone till it hurt when you breath?’
'how?'

If you have a boy friend-girl friend, husband and wife...and you really2 love that person. U must be feel that way almost all the time, in happiness, sadness, right or wrong.
In every smiles, kisses, hugs, tears, laughs and every words.
and if you do. be granted...coz u already have ur true love.

my BFF i talked about, doesn't really know me. And i just realized it today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

goes with...Ice Cream and Tiramisu Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template